This is a Blended Learning course that requires students to complete an online portion and an instructor-led classroom skill session.
The 2021 Basic Life Support (BLS) course provides healthcare providers and public safety professionals the knowledge and skills necessary to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies in adult, child, and infant patients.
- Follows AHA Guidelines for CPR/ECC
- Required for healthcare providers and public safety professionals
- Online training, skills demonstration, practice, and case-based emergency response scenarios
- Focus on team-based response
- BLS builds critical thinking, problem-solving, and team dynamic skills to drive better patient outcomes.
- Upon registering for this class, you will receive a receipt that includes the link to the required online course material.
- The online portion must be completed prior to attending the in-class portion. Allow 1.5 to 2 hours to complete the online portion.
- Please bring a copy of the completion record or a copy of the email confirmation received upon completion of the online portion to the in-class session.