$115 More Info
The 2021 Basic Life Support (BLS) course provides healthcare providers and public safety professionals the knowledge and skills necessary to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies in adult, child, and infant patients.
- Follows AHA Guidelines for CPR/ECC
- Required for healthcare providers and public safety professionals
- Online training, skills demonstration, practice, and case-based emergency response scenarios
- Focus on team-based response
- BLS builds critical thinking, problem-solving, and team dynamic skills to drive better patient outcomes.
- Complete the online portion prior to attending the in-class session
- Allow 1.5 to 2 hours to complete the online portion.
- Bring a copy of the completion record/email to the in-class session.