My name is Gordon Gillis, CEO of Safety Services Hawai’i.
At Safety Services Hawaii we offer a wide array of Safety Services aimed at:
- Improving the safety standards of your business,
- Ensuring you meet OSHA compliance, and
- Giving you access to all the best tools, teachers, and trainings you might possibly need to save your business money and keep your workers’ safe, happy, and productive.
On this page I’m going to talk to you about our Safety Inspections Services.
No workplace is free of hazards, even after safety measures have been put in place. Equipment use, changing working conditions and other variables mean that in order to have the safest workplace possible, you need to inspect early and often. Inspecting safety items and keeping records of it all can be a burden. Leave the safety inspections (audits) and record-keeping to us, so you can focus on your business!
We make safety inspections and record-keeping easy. Our safety inspection process will keep your facility or project in compliance with inspection requirements, assist your employees and supervisors in solving their safety challenges, build trust in company leadership, and create accountability for your safety goals. We can customize an inspection process to fit your needs; our standard inspection process includes:
- Safety Inspection scheduling
- Safety compliance checklist review
- Electronic safety inspection with pictures
- Review call to Customer Contact
- Safety phone support as needed
Inspections are one of the oldest, most widely used and best ways to improve workplace safety and health. Combined with effective recommendations. regular inspections show employees that you put their health and safety first. With every safety inspection we conduct our goal is to document positive safety behaviors on a 2 to 1 ratio if possible. We will offer suggestions on how to implement your safety discipline program, mitigate hazards, and what training is needed to avoid repeating hazards. We offer different types of inspections based on your specific needs including:
- Physical Hazard Inspections
- Program Inspections
- Partial, Multi-location or Complete
- Construction – HIOSH/OSHA
- General Industry – HIOSH/OSHA
- MSHA – Part 56
- USACE EM 385
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety
Safety is an investment! Safety Services Hawaii makes certain that your return is greater than your investment by:
- Providing the training and education you need, tailored to your specific requirements
- Delivering seamless service anywhere in Hawaii
- Supporting all services with the combined expertise of safety professionals from across the state
- Safety Services Hawaii has a diverse team of safety professionals with several different backgrounds.
Whether you’re interested in weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual inspections, we can tailor our safety inspection services to fit your needs!