This is a Blended Learning course that requires students to complete an online portion and an instructor-led classroom skill session.
The American Red Cross Adult & Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED course will prepare you to recognize and care for a variety of first aid, breathing, and cardiac emergencies involving adults, children, and infants and meets OSHA/workplace requirements.
- Upon registering for this class, you will receive a receipt that includes the link to the required online course material.
- The online portion must be completed prior to attending the in-class portion.
- Allow up to 4 hours to complete the online portion.
- Please bring a copy of the completion record or a copy of the email confirmation received upon completion of the online portion to the in-class session.
- Upon successful completion of the full course, you will receive a digital certificate for Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED valid for two years.