Road Safety Training & Education
- Defensive/Safe Driver Awareness Seminar
- Flagger Person & Temporary Traffic Management Training
- ATV Safety Training
- Scooter Safety Awareness Seminar
- Bicycle Safety Seminar
Road Safety Services
- Senior Safe Driver Assessment
- Worker/Annual Driver Evaluation
Road Safety: Did You Know?
- More than 1.2 million people die in road traffic crashes every year.
- As many as 50 million people are injured or disabled by road traffic crashes every year.
- Half of all crash victims are vulnerable road users such as pedestrians, cyclists, and motorcyclists.
- Road traffic crashes cost countries up to 4% of their Gross National Product.
- Correctly used seat-belts reduce the risk of death in a crash by 61%.
- Mandatory use of child restraints can reduce child deaths by 35%.
- Helmets reduce fatal and serious head injuries by up to 45%.
- Enforcing a drinking and driving law around the world could reduce alcohol-related crashes by 20%.
- For every 1 kmph (less than 1 mph) reduction in average speed, there is a 2% reduction in the number of crashes.
- Simple low-cost engineering measures are saving thousands of lives.
- Do you know these 10 facts about road safety from the World Health Organization?