Excellent training! OSHA compliant! Affordable! If you need CPR training to satisfy an OSHA-mandated job requirement or you just want to know how to keep your loved ones safe, this is for you. Although this course can be offered as a stand-alone course, it is currently taught as part of the Adult and Pediatric CPR/AEA and Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED courses. For groups who wish to take CPR only, please contact us.
What You Will Learn
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of a heart attack
- Describe first aid care for a heart attack
- Explain how cardiac arrest differs from a heart attack
- List causes of cardiac arrest
- Describe the links in the Cardiac Chain of Survival
- Demonstrate how to perform CPR
- Explain what to do if the chest does not rise with rescue breaths
- Describe how to perform compression-only CPR, and explain when it is appropriate to perform compression-only CPR
Thank You for Your Interest!
Please fill out the form, and we will contact you to schedule your class when we have enough participants.